The graduates of the second stage of "Human Resources and Personal Management" study programme can create conceptual development of human resources and personal policies and programs to ensure their implementation. Lessons learned allow them to carry out surveys in the field of human resources and the labour market, with a reasonable degree of creativity and autonomy. Graduates are able to manage a team to design and implement their own projects in the field of employment of people. The subject contents of the study program allows graduates to acquire theoretical knowledge on the development of economy and society, on the new trends of management, principles of reproduction and development of human resources, practices and techniques for the management of people.
The specifics of the second degree study program allow graduates to acquire theoretical knowledge and insights:
- on rational solutions to socio-economic problems of employment practices and the use of staff;
- rules and procedures for the establishment and implementation of programmes for the development of human capital and functional models of the labour market;
- about social and economic principles of reproduction and development of human capital in the new economy;
- the psychology and sociology, the behaviour of people in social groups and work teams;
- the interdisciplinary aspects of human resources management, training and development.
The second stage of the Human Resources and Personnel Management study program provides students with practical experience of human resources management, personal actions and behaviour of people, organisations and working groups on the labour market. A graduate acquires the following skills:
- to work responsibly and expertly in the departments of human resources development and personal management;
- to create and implement a policy for the management of human resources and human resource development programmes;
- to analyse and to evaluate the consequences of the practices applied in the management of people;
- to solve the problems of individual and group conflicts situations;
- to analyse and to evaluate the status and trends in the development of human resources and personal management;
- to orientate in the environment, in the evolution of the labour market, in social development of population, in legislative aspects of employment relations;
- to analyse and to evaluate the situation and trends in the labour market;
- to apply acquired theoretical knowledge creatively in practice;
- methods and techniques in their management.
Additional knowledge and skills
Graduates of the second stage of the Human Resources and Personnel Management study program are capable of:
- working effectively as a member as well as the head of the of the team,
- keeping in touch with the latest trends of knowledge,
- assessing the quality, expertise, skills and competences of people,
- organizing, motivating, and evaluating the work of the people,
- motivating to influence, to guide and to reward people,
- affecting the interaction and communication and the relationships between people,
- to explore the interests, desires and wishes of the people and to show them the care,
- obtaining, selecting and placing staff in accordance with the needs of the organization,
- creating plans for job creation and human resources development programmes,
- following professional ethics and legal standards at work.
Graduates of the second stage of the Human Resources and Personnel Management study program can be employed at:
- the departments of human resources and the development of human resources, manufacturing, government, public, and non-profit organizations,
- personal agencies, educational, advisory and social organizations in the state administration and self-government,
- non-profit organizations (civic associations, foundations, trusts, charities and religious organizations.